Love in silence.


Chapter 1:

The day I slowly started falling for you, I realized something simple yet powerful, I love seeing you smile. There is something about your smile that brings calm to my heart in a way I never expected. I never planned for this to happen. In fact, from the very beginning, I told myself that I would never allow my heart to commit any feelings toward a man. I was careful. I was guarded. I was convinced that love was not something I was ready for.

And yet, somehow, without force and without warning, my heart began to change.

I didn’t fall because I wanted to. I fell because of the little things, the way you speak, the way you care, the way you exist so naturally in my world without even trying. I started to notice how my mood would soften when you appeared, how my heart would feel lighter when you smiled, and how my thoughts would quietly return to you without my permission.

Then one day, I felt something I wasn’t ready to feel jealousy. The moment I realized that someone else might love you, that someone else could have the place I secretly wanted in your heart, my chest felt heavy. I didn’t show it. I kept quiet. But inside, I was fighting emotions I never planned to have. I didn’t want to be possessive. I didn’t want to be weak. Yet, the truth is, seeing someone else close to you made me realize how deeply I cared more than I ever admitted.

I questioned myself many times. Why you? Why now? Why when I was so sure I didn’t want to feel anything for anyone? But the heart doesn’t always follow logic. Sometimes it chooses gently, silently, and without explanation.

I may not understand when or how it truly started, but one thing I know for sure , seeing you happy makes me happy, even when that happiness doesn’t always come from me. And that feeling, mixed with love, fear, and quiet jealousy, is real.

        

Ulasan